Noorix Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected by Noorix Pty Ltd may change or update this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 Dec 2019.
Below is the information that we collect.
- Name, company name and website URL
- Mailing address, email address and phone number
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries
What we do with the information we collect.
We require this information about you to enable us to provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- To communicate with you by email.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting.
- To investigate any complaints about Noorix Pty Ltd
Our systems are password protected. We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information and we don’t disclose any personal information to any third party. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place usernames and passwords that safeguard and secure any information we share within the company.
Regarding personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
The general use of this website does not require the disclosure of your personal information.
If you have any question or comments about our Privacy Statement, or if you wish to make a complaint about how Noorix Pty Ltd has handled personal information about you please contact us email@example.com or fill out our Contact Us form.